Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stormie's 3rd Birthday! 8-2-10

Happy3rd Birthday to my sweet Stormie. We are so thankful to have her in our life's! She means the world to us and makes each day a fun experience. She is a funny girl! She is always making us laugh. She has grown up so fast these 3 years have flown by, before long she will be in school and I will be so sad! We are so blessed to have her! Thank you Lord for picking us to be her parents!!!
Here are a few things about Stormie:
- She loves Mac and cheese
- Loves cheetos
-Loves to be outside
-love Horses
- loves her new bike
-loves her cousin Sadie to pieces her BFF
- She is a Momma's girl
-She loves Juice her favorite is v-8 fusion Peach Mango!
- she loves Go gurt
-loves Dora
-loves Shoes!
-loves when her Daddy gets home from work. It is so precious how she lights up every day!!
-loves to sing and it will melt your heart to hear her sing Amazing Grace (need to do a video and upload)
-loves Swimming and bath time
-loves the Piano
-loves her brother so much but loves to annoy him also!
I could go on and on but here are a few of her favorite things!

Dislikes
-Going to bed
- She does not like to be told what to do
- She do not want you to do things for her but she needs to do it "myself"
-She likes to pick out her own shoes and not for me to
-she does not like green beans
-She is afraid of heights (like her momma)
-She does not like when her Daddy has to leave to go anywhere she can not go
- She does not like Milk of any kind
I can not think of many dislikes so that is a great thing :)

So on August 2, 2007 we welcomed the most precious baby girl into our life's. It was love at first site.
Weighing 6lbs and being 19 inches long she was perfect!

I loved you theminute I knew I was pregnant.I loved you the minute you were born. Isaw your face and fell in love some more. You were only a minute old
but I knew I would die for you. To this day I still would. When you
choose to have a child you make a conscious decision to allow your
...heart to walk around outside your body.


Her she is on her birthday. That evening hanging out with Mommy and Daddy!
On her 1st Birthday

On her 2nd Birthday



On her 3rd Birthday. She got woke up by Bentley. Puppy snuggles are the best. Love that face
Paw on my face ha ha



Helping take Bentley outside to potty!
Then running from all the dogs! (the black one is not our dog it is now my friend Jessica's!)
Wanted to ride her new bike first thing!
Such a big girl!
Talking to Mammaw Judy listening to her sing to her!

Birthday picture with Aunt Chesney
Picture with Mommy

And Bentley
We went to the creek for a little while with her cousins.

Stormie with Mawmaw Jan


Love this one.
Seth throwing sticks
Seth was not wanting to take a picture!

So sweet
Bronson, Aunt Shanoon and Stormie
Seth


Love this little Angel!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails