Sunday, August 8, 2010

Olan Mills Pics 7-22-10

When on vacation in TN, I bought a package deal from a lady from Olan Mills that was a bunch of pictures of one pose for 15. Well I was going to do a family picture, but Manche works so much and then he said he would rather his sister take them with my camera, so I had to use that voucher and I needed to get a recent picture of the kiddos. So we went and we also did individual shots for her almost 3 year pics and his 9 year pics.
They turned out so GREAT! I loved them all!
Here they are.
One of my favorite ones. This happened all by themselves it was SO sweet!!
My favorite one and their first picture taken! CHA CHING!! I used my voucher on this pose.
Then I got all the other ones in another special they do.
Seth Alan 9 years old. Growing up so fast into a very handsome little man.
Love this one!

And Stormie Regan just a few days shy of 3 years old when these were taken. Can not believe she is getting so big so fast.

She had to take a picture on the horse, her choice ha since she loves horses so much!

I love them all!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails