Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Some randomness and Bowling

We have been spending lots of time with cousins this summer.
Stormie with Sadie and Alandra.
My mini me
They all love playing together

My sweetheart
Alandra took this one.

My babies!!!
Stormie, Sadie and Alandra
Seth with Hot Rod
Stormie with Bentley and Seth with Hot Rod
We took Seth, Stormie and Cody bowling. They all loved it.
Waiting for a ball
Cody's turn
Precious!!

Seth's turn!
The boys helping Stormie
Stormie actually did great! She bowled almost every turn by herself and I think her score was like 58 or 68 which is not bad for a almost 3 year old :)
We got new bikes. So excited about our new hobby!

Check out mine and Stormie's new wheels! She loves it!
Seth riding daddy on pegs.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails