Sunday, August 8, 2010

3rd Birthday Party!

Stormie decided she wanted a horse party, so I made it a cowgirl/horse party.
We had an amazing turn out and we are so thankful for all of you that came and for all the presents she got. Also a BIG thanks to all of you that helped me get the party going and all that you did for me!!! Could not of done it without you!!
We enjoyed every minute of it.
Stormie's cake.
Stormie with her cousins.

Mommy and the Birthday girl!
My favorite
My sweet cowgirl! That had to have a PINK hat only!

Seth and Sadie (my friend Jessica's daughter)
Many kids jumped!!!
Chris brought her Candy that was ate out of toliet bowl
Love this one too!
And this one. My babies!!
Daddy had to work so he had just arrived at party, then went to clean up and change.

We had horse rides for the party.

Alandra
I think the cake was good!
And Stormie and Sadie must be in a good conversation.
Stormie "Uh huh girl! Do what?"
Time for presents. Few pics of present opening.
I loved watching her open presents this year. She really got into it!





Excited about her horses

This is a horse bag that we got her.

We got her a leapster and the same day we had went to the thrift store and Stormie found one and we got it for 50 cents!! And it works prefect! So we are taking the one we got her back :)


She got a new big girl bike from Mammaw Judy and Pappaw Robert.
My baby can ride a bike! WOW!
Daddy and Mommy very proud.

Sadie and Stormie

They had a blast on the home made slip n slide that had lots of baby shampoo and water mixed. We got lots of laughs!
Stormie on her many turns!




Seth Love how much fun he had!
Stormie taking a break!

Tons of kids in the kiddie pool!


Stormie's Loot!

My mom and me
My friend Jessica (she took all the pictures for me)
After she opened presents, she was running to get on her bike and the grass was wet and she fell and hit her head on the bolt on the training wheels, which made a gash in her head and caused me to lose it!! But it turned out not so bad after we cleaned it up. Thank goodness!


Mommy, Stormie and Bentley
And now to go and view all of the photos from the party go to this site and see a slide show created by me!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails