Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Low Water Bridge. Summer FUN!

We have been trying to stay busy this summer. We took them to a creek and they had a blast!!!
Some pics taken by Mrs. Jan's camera and others with mine.
This little dude is growing up so fast!

My sweet little man! Love him so much!
Sadie and Stormie with Maw maw

My sister in law Chesney and me
All of the kids that went minus 2 that were not there yet!









My camera....
Best Cousins!
My cutie!


Getting so big! She loves her sunglasses!



Love it!


Walking with Mawmaw Jan

These two are truly best friends! They are like sisters! I love the sweet relationship they have! Even made up names for one another. Nung Nung (Stormie) and Nang Nang (Sadie).
Always together. Teenage years are going to be ROUGH!HA


Just some pics of Stormie being silly.
Gorgeous!
Making some kind of face ha
OKAY!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails