Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

I received a sweet little dapple dachshund puppy as my vday present! Just what I wanted! He is soooo precious! His name is Oscar!
Last night I got a bunch of goodies together to send in Seth's snack box.
I made him a personal message Hershey kiss, wrapped a candy bar with a message, made him a heart valentines shaped poem, and a v day personal card. Then I sent him with his favorite snack Pickle chips and Yoo Hoo.
This morning I made him waffles that were heart shaped to show him some more love!
Then I baked strawberry cupcakes with homemade cream cheese icing and let them decorate them :)
They had a blast!
They each got a little basket of goodies.
Seth got a chocolate fish, toy gun, huge punching balloon, jolly ranchers, hershey's cookies and cream candy bars, create a crystal rock kit and some Huge Gum.

Stormie got 2 baby horses, a horse with saddle and a girl (toys) , gum,cookies and cream candy bars, a heart shaped basket, huge punching balloon, Minnie Mouse gloves and some peppermints soft kind(her favorite).

I cooked some jambalaya and hoping that the rest of the day is amazing!
I am so blessed with a precious little family! I could not ask for more!
I have the most amazing husband on this planet that keeps me falling more and more in love with him daily!
He is my best friend and soul mate! I thank God for giving him to me and these two precious babies!
I blessed beyond words and I have so much love for these special people!
I do not need anything for Valentines because I already have the 3 best gifts ever!
Hope that each of you have a great Valentine's Day

I will post pictures later. My computer is filled up with no memory so I have to fix that so I can upload pics :)

The picture I have of Oscar that the lady sent me before we got him! He is so much cuter in person!
He is a silver and black dapple with brown trim!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails