Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Books we have been reading

We have checked out many books in the past few months and I just decided I need to document what they like at this age so that we can one day look back and see.
Also so I can keep up with the authors and books.
I would love to know any of your childrens's favorite books. Please share!

I wanted to have a list of books that Stormie is enjoying at 3 1/2

The Cowboy Book by: Mel Crawford
One Night by: Jackie Carter
Jingle Bells by: Jillian Hawker and Lesley Rees
Spirit By: Mary Hogan
Tea for Ruby by: Sarah Ferguson
The Grouchy Ladybug by: Eric Carle
Just me and My Babysitter by: Mercer Mayer
Just me and My Puppy By Mercer Mayer
All by myself by: Mercer Mayer
Horses by: Weekly Reader Early Learning Library
Fancy Nancy The Dazzling Book Report by: Jane O'Connor
Armadillo Rodeo by: Jan Brett
The Very Lonely Firefly by: Eric Carle
The Busy Little Squirrel By: Nancy Tafuri
Good- Bye Arnold by: P.K. Roche
The tall book of Mother Goose by: (Not sure it just says Harper Crest Library Edition)
I like School by:Michaela Muntean


Here are some that Seth has got that Stormie also likes.
These three were both of their favorites. Showed real pictures of the animals and told facts about them.
They both had one each at one time and were silently reading them in our living room instead of watching cartoons. Made me so proud!

The Encyclopedia of Awesome Dinosaurs by: M.J. Benton
Dorling Kindersley Eyewitness Books : Horse and Dog by Juliet Clutton- Brock

I will try and keep a list coming of what they are reading.
And moms what are some of your favorites for me to read?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails