Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So far behind -Christmas 2010

My cousin Alecia and me.
We used to be together all the time when we were younger.
My grandparents




All the girls outside
Uncle Greg lifted them all up so they could slam dunk!

My Pappaw, Mom, Mammaw,and Uncle Greg
My Aunt Edna and her grand babies Kaitlyn and Ashlyn

This is Olivia

This is my Mammaw's siblings and their spouses.
L to R Tommy and Judy (T is Brother) Robert and Judy (my grandparents) Betty and Guy (Guy is brother)
Bottom Edna and Harold (e is sister) There is one more brother twin to Tommy his name is Donnie but he did not come.

Fixing to start Cajun Christmas
Stormie and Kaitlyn (My cousin Alecia's daughter)



She loves her babies!

They love eating on these lap trays
Cupcakes I made for Seth's school party. They were so cute!

1 comment:

Baylee's Mommy said...

Those cupcakes look awesome! Way to go! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails