Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thrift Store finds


Yesterday I went into our local thrift store looking for some props for my photography.

And well I had Stormie and her cousin Sadie with me and we ended up with toys. But I had to share this deal I got. I love when I get something so cheap!
Like Stormie's Leapster that we got from there for her birthday for 50 cents (Store bought is $50.00)

Back to our finds.
They knew where the toys were and so that is where they headed as soon as we rounded the corner I saw this Pink car it was in a bag full of other stuff for $1.50 I wanted the car and did not really know what was all in bag.

This car new probably was about $25.00

I brought everything home and immediately cleaned it all ;) I'm a germ freak!

This tea pot was in that bag also full of play dishes and utensils for her kitchen (another score)
And it had a brand new baby doll in it with tags still on it.
Then Stormie found this it's a "Little People" barn and it makes animals sounds. She loved this of course she needed this for all her horses she has! The Grey horse in front we also got from there. ( Which I had just been looking for this type of horse!)
It did not have people, but she already has a little people house with people :) That we got from consignment!
Ok so if you do not believe we got a steal of a deal check this price out for it new!
Here This says its $43.56! WOW!!! :)

Stormie found this also and Sadie found a smaller white one (no pics)
And this has a zipper on its back so it can be used like a little purse
This I found in the back on the stuffed animals and its a purse and its a giraffe. Stormie LOVES it!
We also got Sadie a Fat Sheep (what she called it)

Then I found these two things.
Brands Sonoma (skirt) and Total Girl (pants) (Thinking JCP sells the pants brand) And the other is a Kohls item they sell
Also (not pictured) a coffee cup that looks like a turtle for kids
Similar to this one that I got Stormie the other day for 99 cents!
It does not have a lid with it. :)

And you are thinking I spent a good bit right?
Well we came out of there with ALL this stuff and I only spent :
$6.53

Yes you read that correct! Six dollars and Fifty- Three cents!!!
I love deals!! All the things I washed came out clean like NEW! So what kind of deals have you found lately?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails