Monday, April 12, 2010

So much catching up to do :0

So I love my new camera and it has lead me to take so many pictures. Like 2000 pictures in just a short time! YIKES! So I am trying to catch up on blog and these are just some of my favorites.
Hope you enjoy.
Testing it out at my mammaws
The bruise you see on her forehead was an accident that happenedI had a a tall mirror and she jumped off couch as I was swinging mirror and well the two collided. I felt horrible! But accidents happen and she was over it very quick!
She loves her Uncle Josh

Picking flowers


She got so excited when she saw the horse on Uncle Josh's car
Working out!

Joshua, Mammaw & Stormie
My brother and me with Stormie

So sweet

Stormie and her Nannie


Jumping with Daddy

Took some pictures of Seth doing homework...
Love those eyes!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails