Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter 2010 Part 1

Easter morning we went to church with my Pappaw and Mammaw and then had lunch at their house for our first part of Easter. I did not dye eggs with Stormie and we ended up not having a egg hunt. She just did not have anyone to do it with. So next year should be very fun.

After church she wanted to wear her monkey back pack and wouldn't take it off.
Little stinker
She has so many facial expressions. She is too funny!
Daddy and Stormie

Seth was gone to his mom's house. We missed him tons!


Love this picture of them!
My love and I

Looking at pictures Pappaw took with his camera.



Love this smile!
Uncle Josh and Stormie
After church outfit
LOVE THIS!

My little darling
Love it!

She is a Daddy's girl melts his heart!

Kisses
My brother Joshua, my Pappaw Robert and Uncle
Mammaw and Josh
I got a bunch of favorite pictures. Love these two people so much!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Love it! Especially the one where she is cheesing so hard with Amanche in front of the the flowers! too cute! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails