Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter 2010 Part 2

Sunday afternoon we went to Mrs. Jan's and Mr. Tony's to hang out with them. And to let Stormie hang out with Sadie and Alandra.

She loves jumping


Love it!

The bad rooster
Look at that face
Stormie got jumped on by this rooster for no reason at all. So Mr. Tony took care of it.
She was feeding the chickens.

Sadie got there and Stormie was so excited. Loving on Nut he is so old.
Nang Nang and Nung nung (the names they call each other)
Ain't this just so sweet?
The girls

Stormie just recently learned to somewhat peddle the bike. I'm so proud of her!
Manche was washing the rhino and made a large muddy area and the girls found it and had a blast!


Love this picture.
Look Mommy I'm muddy!
They had so much fun!
My little country girl

Stormie's Easter Basket minus a few items. I forgot to take pictures of it. I know terrible of me huh? HA!
Seth's basket
We had a Great Easter!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails