Monday, April 12, 2010

Day with Pappaw & Mammaw

We go visit my grandparents all the time. And Stormie always wants to go outside and she wants Pappaw to take her. So I decided to document a little bit of how their day usually goes outside.
He pretty much lets her do what she wants and he tags along :)
She likes to sit inside his truck and on the tailgate.


Always has to play on the exercise equipment
Gorgeous!


Doing the ab lounge Love this one. Love when I capture those real smiles!
Hugging the angel statue
Watching & Helping Pappaw work in the yard.
She has him wrapped!

She likes to go and sit on the lawn mower every time.
And always gets Pappaw to take her for a ride on the golf cart and lets her steer it too!
She asked me to ride with her.
Then Mammaw took a turn

My little darling
Playing in the rocks.
Taking a break
Pappaw dressed her and her shirt is backwards.
My little cutie pie!

She loves to go to Pappaw and Mammaws and loves to play outside with Pappaw.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails