Friday, March 12, 2010

Update about surgery

I have to add more space on here and I have not got a chance to do it yet. So when I do more pictures to come.
But in the meantime. Here is an update.
Stormie's surgery went great! She was doing pretty good at first, soon as we left she was eating french fries and ice cream and drinking. She continued to eat and did pretty good on Wednesday. She even wanted to play outside. But I would not let her. Then yesterday, she was pretty quite all day would not eat and barely would drink. She had gained a higher temperature. And last night was running fever. This morning she was not doing very good and she threw up so I called the doctor and they are suppose to call in antibiotics. But since she threw up she has been playing some and even ate a few bites. I am hoping that the healing process will hurry up so she can feel better and we can enjoy this pretty weather.
More to come as soon as I upgrade to more space :)
Brittney

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails