Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just a taste of what is to come....

So I finally did it! I went and got my new camera. And it is awesome! I love it!!!!
This is just a few of the images that I got. This are un edited and I love them!

Prince was laying down sunning and Manche went out and was rubbing him and it was a perfect opportunity to try out the new camera!
Nothing like the love between father and daughter.

My favorite of her! LOVE IT!!!
Summer
Love this little girl and all her funny faces!
This is how you know an animal trust you.
This is Love

Love this Man

Stormie acting like Tank
Favorite Moments... Daddy's Hands ...
I took MANY more but I just wanted to add a few for now... More to come :)

5 comments:

labride said...

Great pics, what kind of camera did you get?

Nicki Kennon said...

love the new pics!!!

Avery's Mommy said...

These are reallllly great! What kind of camera did you get?

Baylee's Mommy said...

I am SOOOO jealous! What camera did you send up buying? The pictures look GREAT!

Mallory said...

i love the pics of her walking around with her boots on, she is too cute and that ponytail makes her look like a mini teenager :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails