Friday, March 12, 2010

Surgery Tonsils & Adneoids 3-9-10

Stormie getting ready for surgery. It was early and she was tired, especially after our long night of her crying for her cup and cheetos. She couldn't have anything after midnight. And it was rough.

My granparents came to help and I am so glad they did.
Stormie loving on Mammaw.
Reading her books.



Pappaw was magic. He was such a big help. She loves him! She wanted him and that helped us out a lot

Her ankle bracelet
She was feeling silly due to some medication that they gave before surgery.


Just about to go back for surgery...
After surgery fell asleep on Daddy
Love this!

Seth eating pizza. Blurry ughhhh I got to get a new camera

Playing with legos
Eating Pringles

Playing with me
How sweet got her blanket and baby to rock
i took more pictures on my phone.. will upload later

2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

Pooor baby! Hope she feels all better!

Stacy said...

She's just too precious Britt! I remember when Emily had her tonsils and adnoids out and they gave her that medicine and she was soo funny! Me and Jamie laughed so hard at her, but she was not happy when it was over at all! I'm glad she is feeling better and it's all over! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails