Friday, March 12, 2010

Potty Trained!

So I think it is official. She is potty trained! I have lost count of how many days now ;) But she has been doing so great, even during the surgery and all she stayed dry and has all week! YIPPY! I could not be happier!
Since Sadie Grace took a hold of potty training and was doing good I guess Stormie had to do the same. Plus I put up a sticker chart and had fun stickers like Dora, horses, cats, cows and more of her favorites and well it did the trick! She does not even ask for a sticker now! I am so so proud of her! I still put her in a pull up or diaper at night and she hates it! She says NO ! I panties! every time. And I have tried to allow her to sleep in them and she stayed dry three nights in a row but has wet some nights too and that is a pain ha ha! So until we are really really potty trained like for a while then diapers are a must at night :)!
I carry her little potty everywhere so if she needs to go and there is no bathroom then she can still go! Great Idea! It has been great many times!
We were leaving my grandparents house the other day and she saw her potty and wanted to use it ha ha outside!
Too cute!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails