Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yesterday and Today

We went to visit my grandparents yesterday and Stormie is wearing her new cute outfit I got her off of EBAY!


Such a little Mommy already!

She loves to share a drink with Pappaw!
Sugar aw wee
Helping him map out a road trip!
Seth with the dogs.
Stormie and her garlic toast... my kids love it!
To funny her hair flying while she is jumping.
Trying to get them to look.
Best i got.. Look at Stormie's expression ha ha


Seth being silly

Tank and Slade... Mmmm Which one is the feisty one???
Tank and Peanut. His and Mine :)
This is how I found Stormie asleep this morning.
Seth is having a fake injury day at school????? And this is what he wanted to do...
Cute Man
Stormie's cute new shoes ;)
Jessica gave Stormie a dance outfit well Stormie just loves it she put it on today and LOVES it she went straight to the mirror and said I look and she started dancing!

She went and got a pony tail and wanted me to pull her hair up???
Watching Nursery Rhymes and Elmo on You tube!

2 comments:

Mallory said...

LOVE the ballerina outfit, too cute!

Jessica S. said...

Where did you get the striped shoes? I love them!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails