Monday, October 12, 2009

Visit with Jessica

Stormie decided it would be so much fun if she was the baby in her stroller.

Feeding her baby and rocking it.

She built something with her legos for the 1st time and she was so proud!
Seth dressed for church! SO HANDSOME!
Seth and Stormie
My friend Jessica and her girls Sadie and Kylie came to visit us Friday. We had a great visit. We have not seen each other in almost a year so it was a much needed visit and I am so glad we got it!
Sadie and Stormie pushing Slade in the baby stroller. Check out Peanut's face!

Kylie and Seth enjoying a ice cream doughnut
All of them
Stormie squeezing me tight!

Group shot

Kylie and Jessica
us
Trying our pic again.
Me and my babies
Kylie and Slade - so sweet

Enjoying some candy
Seth and Slade



We all had a great day and fun time!

1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

The girls and I had so much fun! We cannot let another year go by before our next visit!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails