Monday, October 12, 2009

Cleaning/ Fun day at church!

I got Stormie a nurse station from the garage sale for $1!! And she somehow managed to fall on it and cut her face under her eye and the cut above her eye is where Sadie's tooth hit her when they collided on Friday! Poor Baby!

We went to the church Sat the men were doing some cleaning out and remodeling so we went to check out the action. And take pictures of course. Jeana and I!
Stormie pushing Ella.


Stormie shopping in a Kelley's Kids Magazine UH OH! ( it started getting cool outside so I had to put on what I had in my car which was some stuff I was going to consign and some pants she had. HA I will keep her a warm set of clothes in my car from now on. )
Stormie and Ella taking a look.
Singing Row Row your Boat. Too Cute!

Manche and the guys playing a little b- ball!
Stormie drinking a milk shake.

Me and Ella. She has such beautiful eyes!
Stormie relaxing!
They were playing family and this dog is the town dog I guess and he joined in. The other day he went walking with Jeana and I. We have no clue whose dog it is. HA

Landon was pushing Stormie and making her think she was going to hit me. She thought it was so funny!
See :)

Stormie with her new favorite thing. Dora doll from Jessica. She calls her RORA! HA
Watching the dvd player in my car.
Jeana, Ella, and this huge dog that wanders around town. I can not remember his name!
We had a great day with lots of fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails