Saturday, October 17, 2009

Needing a title???

Friday I had to take Stormie to the doctor. She has been running a little fever and has a snotty nose and said her ear hurt. So I took her in. She did not have an ear infection just some ear wax build up.. ( i clean her ears every night they say this is common) So they dug what she would allow them to get out. And Dr. Russ said to give her some over the counters for the nose. So I hope she will be well soon! She sure is acting like it today!
Some pictures that I took with my phone!

My little cutie!

And this shows you that we live in the south and one day its hot and the next it's freezing!
Playing outside in her "Rora" (Dora) Pullup! Look at Peanut in this one.

Giving Hatchet some sugar!

Watching Seth get off the bus.

She ran out to him and gave him a hug. So excited to see him! So sweet!
Manche and Seth

My handsome hunny!
So PRISSY!
Eating an apple and wearing a size 3t shirt! WOW huh? I really can not believe it fits her!

1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

I'm glad she can fit into it! Kylie was wearing that last year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails