Monday, August 24, 2009

Wonderful Weather = Fun Outside

Today Sadie came over to play while her Mommy works. They love to play together.
Laying in Stormie's bed this morning.
Since the weather has been so nice , I decided to take the girls to the park to have some fun. And boy did they have fun!



This is how you know your baby is growing up, when she can climb big ole ladders to slide!

Sadie sliding head first
Stormie was a little nervous of the slides today.
They liked the swings best!

She loves my camera!
Love this!
Double Trouble... they loved swinging like this!


This is what I saw from the outside ... Stormie's cute feet.
Inside look
Now ain't that cute?


After we left we got snow cones, Sadie told me to get them blue ones!
Stormie got her blue all over her.

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

what park is that? it doesn't look familiar to me

Related Posts with Thumbnails