Thursday, August 20, 2009

PURPLE

Stormie is a shoe freak! She loves any shoes she can get to. Since she was little she even was noticing people having on pretty shoes and would tell them that they had on pretty shoes. Also she will always show off her shoes to everyone.
And in the past month or so she has taken a liking to purple shoes.
My grandmother and I had taken her to Walmart and Stormie played in toys and she did not even whimper when we left there, but we got to women' shoes and she had to try on high heels and priss around in them, then when I said let's go she threw a fit but I got her away from there and when we got to her shoes it got worse. She went crazy wanting to put on every pair she seen and then she wanted the purple ones. She had never acted like this before. So we finally got her away without any shoes.
But my mammaw ended up getting her two pair for her birthday!
She loves them and all of her shoes.
I just wanted to document how she had this thing with purple shoes and show you a picture of her purple shoes.

3 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

omg adorbale! Can she walk in those heels? I thought about getting Avery some but I can't imagine her walking in them.

labride said...

That is so funny! I can't believe that at that age she would already be in the shoe section and not the toy section haha!

Avery's Mommy said...

hey girl you just go to the Settings tab. On the main page at the bottom, under Global Settings, select Updated Editor and click Save Settings. You can also read about the latest features at a link from the Settings tab.

Related Posts with Thumbnails