Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stormie's 2nd Birthday 8-2-09

Stormie turned two on August 2nd! I posted on that day to show a flash back. Time has gone by so quickly! Stormie is pure Joy! She is a ball of energy and very sassy!
Here she is eating cereal on her birthday!


Loves to snuggle with Daddy!Tippy Toes
She got a new purse, necklace, and bracelet and she had to wear her jewelery on her bday!


My Sweet Heart


We went to the grocery store and she wanted a balloon and then she sacked out.

I made her a cake. My 2nd cake to ever make!
MawMaw Cody and Stormie
Maw maw and Pawpaw
She really does not know how to react to a cake on her 1st birthday she had no interest and this year was the same.




Finally she gave the icing a taste.


She wanted to feed everyone else.
Feeding me

Kisses


Our pond we had dug is filling up. Prince and Summer.
Stormie snapping her fingers
Prince sticking out his tounge
Manche welding
This chair that Stormie is in was a chair that my grandma had when I was a baby and she used to rock me in it. And now Stormie is in it.

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

OMG I can't believe she is already 2!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STORMIE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails