Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stormie and Peanut

Yesterday Stormie was playing outside in a mud puddle and she was having so much fun and trying to put her face in the mud. I got one picture of her after she was through then my batteries died.
We have been out of power since Sunday morning due to the bad storm that came through and we got it back yesterday around 2! It was too long to go without it and it was so hot! But we got it back on now and we are so excited!
Peanut and Stormie laying down. (I love these)

HAHA

2 comments:

Jessica S. said...

Aww how cute are they! I can't wait to get the girls a dog, I'm hoping to talk J into for Christmas!

Mallory said...

You've been tagged! So here is what you do. Make 3 lists of 8. First list 8 things you look forward to. Then list 8 things you did yesterday Then list 8 Programs you watch on TV. Then go tag 8 people to do the same.

Related Posts with Thumbnails