Thursday, May 7, 2009

Look a likes

I scanned in some pictures just to show you how much Stormie looks like me as a baby. I also did some of Manche and Seth as babies.
Brittney
Some of Stormie around the age I was in the next few pictures.
Stormie
Stormie
This is me and I think this one really shows how much Stormie looks like me.
Brittney
Stormie even looks like me when she cries. Here my mom and I.
Uncle Greg and me
Stormie crying at Mammaws.
Brittney
Brittney ( if I did not have bangs in these it would look just like Stormie)
Brittney's Profile shot
Stormie's profile shot
Pappaw Robert and Brittney
Momma and Brittney

Brittney, Jason, AleciaManche as a baby
Seth as a baby
Seth
Seth
Stormie sleeping
Manche sleeping ( I think Stormie looks like him when she sleeps)
Brittney
Pappaw and Brittney
Brittney
Brittney and Alecia
Brittney's 1st Birthday and Mammaw Judy's Birthday

Brittney (looks just like Stormie)Stormie's 1st birthday


2 comments:

Mallory said...

cute post and pics! but we already knew she was your clone =)

Kasey Campbell said...

thats amazing!! she is a mini britt! haha..when i saw that pic of your hubby as a baby sleeping with the glow worm toy, it brought me back to the eighties...lol! i had one too and LOVED it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails