Monday, May 25, 2009

Bunch of stuff

I took down Stormie's crib because she never uses it and it was wasted space. She sleeps with us! So I just put the mattress down and she loves to play on it and lay in it but still not sleeping in it! I really have not tried to make her sleep there. I like her in bed with me so I know she is alright!
She got into a tub of cake icing the other day and she loved it!


Manche on Prince

Stormie trying out big girl panties for the 1st time! (We are not in them yet working on it)

Miss Priss!

Seth
Manche
Peanut
Manche moving the horses.
At our new land. River view.









So pretty


Prince, Rebel, And Summer
Peanut







Scaring Peanut





Stormie got her a rocking chair! (Don't pay attention to how dirty her shirt is. She is in PJs and had just ate!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails