Thursday, October 7, 2010

Playing Catch up!!!

I have a lot of catching up to do. Here is some of it, lots more to come!!!
Opening her cheetos.

Gathering eggs with Pawpaw
WOW look at how many they got. :)
In her toy box
At Nana's


Mammaw and Pappaw got her jewelery and she was so excited!


My Mammaw, me and Stormie
Love this bridge, its a perfect Photo prop




she is all legs
Basket Ball
Cute dirty feet

My sweet Pappaw. Love him so much.
My mini me and me
Love this of them

Fun at the river. Many days spent here. Love the water!
Seth checking it all out.

Never get pics of them together, its hard to get them to cooperate ha

Seth and Peanut playing in the water .

Stormie and Peanut were best friends. Good times.
Seth walking on water.
Me and my babies
Love them so very much!!! I am blessed!

So cute!

Peanuts last visit to the river :(
Such a handsome boy!
She is into the baby doll stage...

Wearing Mammaw's glasses


And an old wig HA
The day we got Shorty, Stormie's horse. He was so tiny he fit in a dog carrier! Seth did not know I went and got him, so he was very surprised when he got home after school and saw him.
Letting Shorty eat the grass. He was only 2 1/2 months old when we got him

He has changed so much since then.
Our big horses beside Shorty
Hatchet and Shorty are friends

They love the swing set!
At my Mammaws
LOVE this picture. Hate so had a bruise on her head though!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails