Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Photo Shoot

I did a photo shoot of Stormie a few weeks ago. I love how they turned out.
I have put most of the ones I have edited here. I love them!
She did so great! So glad it was so pretty outside that day.
Enjoy :)

before
She said Money!
Love this outfit. Before we did the photo shoot...
Love the pouty face ones.

I love this.
Love me some Stormie Sugars
That is my heart!



She was singing Amazing Grace

Wonder what her little mind was thinking?



Love how sweet this is.
She is my heart! My mini me! So blessed to have her.





Little Fairy Tale...

So precious

Love how her nose is crinkled up.
So sweet.
She is so serious. Not even cracking a smile.



Love this.

Love her to pieces!!



Love


My baby is getting so big!
Love
She was cheesing hard.
One of my favs!


1 comment:

Mallory said...

These are all gorgeous!!! Good job :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails