Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mini photo shoot and more

Showing me her flower


Thinking hard about something.

Love this one




Here are some pictures from a small photo shoot I did a while back, Stormie did not cooperate as well then.
And some other pictures that I edited and love :)


So many favorites!


Love this one a lot
Very cute outfit from my friend Jessica.
Love this! Sweet love

Love
Love how she was laughing
One of my 1st ones I took with new camera and it's my favorite!

Love this man so much!!!

Some of my favorites of Seth, just in his normal environment not posing.
So sweet! I love it. He did not even know I was taking pictures.
Look close at his eyes :) Love it!

She is a tough one to crack. :)
My father in law. Couldn't ask for better.



He loves her so much! She is his world!
Yep me the one who takes all the pics!
Love this so much. It is very special to me... that is my pappaw and my daughter holding hands.


Our old dog Tank
My hubby! Who I appreciate so much and am very blessed to have!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails