Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vacation & More...

Here are some picture taken by Mrs. Jan while on vacation and I am just now getting them to where I can upload them here.
This is one of the biggest mules. This dude is HUGE!! His leg is as long as I am tall!
Notice how much taller he is than Manche.


His name was Jay
At one of the night events. Cody took this. I love it!
Seth and Cody by another big mule! This mule's head is HUGE!
Us on the very last day entering in.Stormie with her arms crossed. Miss Priss!!!
Best cousins for life!
Stormie on her very first bouncy house. She did not like this one. She liked the ones that she jumped on not the one she climes on.
Seth helping her out. She was scared.

Manche begin to teach Penny how to pull by hooking things to her tail and adding weight which ended up in Cody, Seth, and me.
The best horse ever. SO big but so Sweet!

Stormie feeding Rambo (She calls him Hambo no matter how many times we correct her! HA)
She got the bottle and him and put it in his mouth and he started eating and she did it all by herself. Big girl!

Another river pic of my sweet husband
My Browned Eyed Girl!
She has really taken up to playing with babies. It is so sweet. We were leaving and she had to grab her baby and her things. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails