Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend 2010

On Saturday we went to visit my mom and my mammaw for Mother's day because on Sunday I was going with Manche to be with his mom.
Stormie with a headband I made her!

IT's ME! HA
At Nanny's... Stormie and me (I have always forgot to get someone to take a picture of me and Stormie on Mother's day so I made sure to do it this year. )

Attempting a picture...
Nanny and Stormie

She is a MESS!
See HA HA!!! Showing off her new clip on earrings, rings and braclet.

Mammaw, me and Stormie
I love it!!!
Happy Mother's Day to me! Thank you Stormie for making me a mommy! WIthout you I would not know this great feeling and have the greatest gift of all!




1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

Love the one of her face on her arms on the bridge railing!! Beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails