Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend 2010 Part 2

On Mother's day we went to church with Manche's mom and spent the afternoon at her house.
Then took the kids to the river.
Thank you Stormie for making me a Mommy and thank you Seth for making me a step mommy. (he was at his moms so no pictures with him :( )

My Pappaw built this bridge and they added the rocks and Stormie loves it!

I was messing with settings on my camera.
Playing basket ball with Pappaw

Little fingers
Look how dirty her feet are! HA Still so sweet!
Stormie holding Pappaw's hand
Sweet dirty feet
More to come. I made the mistake of putting pictures on a cd and it will not allow me to edit them so I can not rotate them to upload them on here. It sucks!!! And I still have them on my memory card but my space on my computer is filled up so I NEED to get an external hard drive so I can not have an issues with space anymore. I hate it!!!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

i LOVE that second black and white photo of her =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails