Monday, January 25, 2010

Sadie came to play

Sadie came over to play last week and I have been so busy that I am just now catching up on the blog.
My friend Jessica asked if I would bring this infant car seat to consign for her and Stormie loves it and has thought it was her new toy.
Stormie & Sadie watching Dora

They had a blast outside. The rode in Stormie's bug one pushed the gas and the other steered.
I love these pictures of them together.
How stinkin cute is this?


Best Friends having fun!!!

They played some basket ball too!
Then Seth and Alandra got home and off the bus. The girls were so excited to see them!
Seth showing Alandra the dogs.
Love this picture!

2 comments:

Mallory said...

casey's little girl avery has that same car =)

these pics are too cute! so good that she has a best friend to play with =)

Baylee's Mommy said...

All of these pictures are great! Nothing like outdoor fun with your best pal! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails