Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A little bit of catching up to do

Seth and Cody got this deer. Cody shot it.
Playing in the tent/tunnel.

A new puppy (imagine that) this was a stray that showed up and of course our kids loved it. No collar and no tags so now she is a new Smith member. :)
no name yet.
Seth loved her
Stormie wanted to lay down with her.
She was propped up watching tv like this. Thought it was so cute.
Seth loves riding Stormie's new scooter.
Cute one of my babies!
Having fun with Sadie and Alandra

I just love that smile!

The other night, Stormie and Seth were watching Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, and I was washing dishes and Seth called me in the living room to find this. Stormie had just passed out on his shoulder. Is this sweet or what? I of course got my camera. She never falls asleep like this. She is always wide open.


I just love it!
Daddy had to go to work and they both slept with me. So sweet.
Out

Her too
Stormie always wants to be with Seth especially when he is doing homework and he usually does not like her in there. This day she was in there and Seth has a funny saying he says "You gonna eat your cornnnnnnnbread?" And they were saying it. FUNNY! Video to come.
Sweet Seth
Showing his howework
She was really into hugging him!

1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

I love Stormie sitting like a lady!
You would have been so proud of Sadie this morning she told me, "Momma, I wanna kill a deer so we can have some deer meat!!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails