Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Few from Mrs. Jan's camera...

My memory card that I normally use is on the fritz.... on New Years Eve it would take a picture then say file not formated and would not show the picture... so I decided to remove batteries and put back in since that sometimes helps problems. Well when I did that it said my memory card was not formateded and needed to be and in order to do so it would delete everything!!!! Well I have things I have not got off of there and do not want to delete. SO if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know I will be so grateful!! In the meantime I am using an older memory card.....

Here are some from Mrs. Jan's camera....
Manche was riding this horse for a man.
Best Buds
Love how they are just in the moment. Not a care in the world.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails