Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend FUN!!!

Stormie and I went to my grandparents Saturday while Manche worked and we got her a pool there and she swam for hours and would not get out cause she was thinking we would take her inside. She loves to be outside!
New pool = LOADS of FUN



She is so precious and just melts my heart daily!

Pappaw' s Heart!


I got Stormie a potty that looks like a frog and she loves it and wants to go potty a bunch now!!
Reading!!







Soaking up some sun! Knuckle Head
Peanut
Peanut trying to kiss me
SASSY

Stormie and Peanut Getting us a tan!

LOVE IT!!


Swimming in her pool at home!

TOO CUTE!!

Love this picture.
Tank (Manche's baby) He is about 13 or 14
My baby Peanut

Stormie with her new duck life jacket

Mini me and Mommy
She wanted to hold his lead rope.


Then he pulled her and the rope ha ha

Our little cowgirl!


Giving Prince a kiss!

s
I love this picture!!!! Love Manche's face just lighting up at her.
Love this one (took from my cell phone)

Prince yawning- the sun messed up the picture.
Stormie pulling him to her.
Feeding Prince pringles
Manche and his dad shoeing Prince

My pretty dirty faced girl!

1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

Talk about blackmail!! That potty picture is priceless!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails