Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We have a new ADDITION!

So as many of you know I was puppy hunting and I found one last night and called about it this morning and we went to get it! Seth and me were super excited! I took the first pictures with my phone so I could show Manche and he could help us decide while at work.

I had a yoo hoo and I was good to go ha ha!!!
Stormie holding one of the ones that we did not get.
This is our guy but he has no name yet. Will let you know when we decide!
Stormie holding him in the car.
Seth holding him right before we left.
Ready to go!
Stormie giving him kisses.
He has blue eyes they are so pretty!

Seth had him and he fell asleep.


Love those eyes!
Finally got home!



Love this picture!
Playing with its toy.
Stormie fell asleep on the way home so she missed out on all these pictures!
Chillen on the couch!

The puppy loves to lay in Seth's lap.




2 comments:

Jessica S. said...

He looks like hot chocolate or an espresso! Very cute!

Avery's Mommy said...

OH what a cutie. He looks so sweet w/ Stormie! Charlie wants one too but I think he is going to have to do some more convincing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails