Monday, February 2, 2009

A YEAR AND A HALF ALREADY!!!!

Today our little Princess is 18 months old. Which means its half way till she is TWO!!!!! WOW time has really flown by. She is something else. Miss Priss for sure! Today she said something she has never said.
She looked at me and her daddy and pointed her finger at us and said SHUT UP clear as day! I could not get over her saying that. I never tell her that I say hush. I am sure she has heard us say it to one another and picked it up. It was cute for a minute but then she will want to say that later when she is not playing not a good idea. Anyways.... We are so blessed to have her and she is a handful and so spoiled. BUT we love her so much and would not have it any other way! I can not believe that in just six more months I will be planning her 2ND birthday. Makes a mommy wanna cry ;)!
This morning she woke up a little grumpy she is teething and we have not been getting much sleep lately. But she eventually got into a better mood.
Here she is being silly wearing a cool whip bowl! CHEESE Its my half way birthday!!!!







Taking a much needed nap.
And Boy did she wake up in a grumpy mood.
She did not want her picture taken.




A little tired still

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails