Friday, February 13, 2009

New Park = Lots of fun

We went to the park by my grandparents house. Since the weather has been so nice we had to take advantage of it. Swinging with Uncle Joshua





I got her this little shirt from Target. I think she looks super cute!! She loves her keyboard.

She fell out of her chair the other day and now she is scared of it. I was trying to get a cute picture instead this is what I got. Gotta capture every moment good & bad .

Sliding with Uncle Joshua
WHOA that was fun!!

Pappaw you got me?

Pappaw Robert & Mammaw Judy


Monkey Bars

Into the tunnel


Stormie & Mommy (Yes sometimes someone else takes our picture ha ha)

Sliding
Going down the big slide with Uncle Joshua


Loves the slide
This is a jumpy thing she really liked it.


Tickling his belly.
She had to take a little break on this small bench just her size.


Back to sliding then we left.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails