Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So ready for Spring Time

Today it was a little bit warmer so I let Stormie go outside and feel the fresh air a little bit. She loves it outside and hates that she can not go out there. She cries everytime someone steps outside without her. It breaks your heart but when its so cold she just can not be out there. So we are ready for spring so we can get outside and enjoy the day!
She was playing with the new puppy he wanted inside and she wanted out.
While outside she went to the mud hole filled with water and decided to step in it and get her feet soaked. So I brought her in and made her stay in while I went to feed our animals. She was upset with me.And when she was out there she had taken her hat off right before I brought her in....well when I came back in this is what I found. I guess she thought I made her come in because she took off her hat. Ha! So she was waiting at the door for me with her hat on sideways. I could not help but laugh.


Still upset that she is not going outside.
Now she decides to put on my ole ugly crocs so she can go outside ha ha! It did not work.
Stormie was playing on the computer so like I always do I moved my chair away from it so she would leave it alone. Well I came back and this is what I found. Little stinker pulled her chair up thinking she could reach. SMART GIRL!

-Excuse the mess- Her room just is not big enough for all the things that need to be in it.- We will have a bigger house one day! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails