Thursday, January 29, 2009

Please Pray for Tuesday

I do not know this family but I saw this on others blogs that I read and it just breaks my heart.








Please click on the picture above and be in serious prayer for this sweet baby girl and her precious family. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain...

From their blog:

My deepest fears were confirmed. Tomorrow we take our precious daughter home. Her cancer doubled in size in less than a week proving once and for all that it is horribly aggressive and no longer chemo sensitive. We have no idea how to do this but we have no doubt we will be cared for every step of the way. This is all I have in me. Please pray for peace for our children, our parents and our siblings. Tuesday, full of grace, you are our so very loved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl, i had found Tuesday's blog a couple of days ago too and i've been praying for their family ever since. but i read on there today that Tuesday passed away yesterday. so i'll be praying for her parents to get through this tragic loss...

Related Posts with Thumbnails