Wednesday, January 28, 2009

80 degrees in JANUARY & New Puppies

It was 80 degrees in January yesterday. I bought this dress and was planning on putting long sleeves under it and stockings.But it was hot enough she could wear it. She is so cute!


Love this picture. Busy girl.


Being silly. She is a show out. She loves attention and knows how to get it!
She will say cheese before I get the camera on or pointed. Its so cute.
COOL CAT
Rocking out.


The other puppies did not make it.
We were planning on getting one of these. Manche's dog is the daddy. But we ended up getting two. Seth was very excited to say the least. Sweetie Pie (Seth's puppy -she is growing) New puppies Seth and Stormie. We have not named them yet we just got them Monday.


2 comments:

Kasey Campbell said...

Your lil family is just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Awww! You got Zero's grandbabies! I love that one with all the black spots on it! So cute! I miss my Zero so much girl! : (

Related Posts with Thumbnails