Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Father's Day 2010

On Father's day we went to Manche's parents. We ate good food, swam and went to the river. We had a great day! I am so blessed to have Manche as the father to my babies! He is an amazing daddy!

Seth said the sun was in his eyes.
Trying to get one of them together, but sun was in eyes!
Love him!!!

Love this pic!
One of my favorite pics!

They found Manche's name and hand print at Maw Maws house. It was neat.


Seth growing up so fast!!
Us playing with camera. My sweet little man!

Stormie in puppy mode


I LOVE this picture!! He always takes a great picture if he is holding a puppy :)
Stormie picked the biggest one!
This puppy is almost as long as she is.



Trying to get a Father's day pic of these 3 together.
Love this man to pieces!
All the kids love to feed chickens and gather the eggs.
Seth in Puppy Heaven
She wanted Daddy to help her.

They love each other so much! And now when I ask for a picture they always hug! SO sweet!!
Manche with his parents
Happy Father's Day
Mr. Tony with his kids.
Me and my love!
We all hung out and swam and went to the river. We had a Great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails