Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow!!!!!!!!!

We got snow and it was so neat. The kids and us loved it!
Here we are when it first started!
Seth tasting it.


Both of them checking it out.
Stormie did not know what to think. She was just standing there. This is her 3rd snow since she was born!
Me and the kids in the snow!
Me and Manche. He was like a kid. Him and Seth had a snow ball fight.
We brought in Peanut and Tank so they would not be cold. They were very happy!

The next morning... Beautiful! Our backyard.

The horses.
Stormie was doing this while me and Seth were outside playing. I had to wake her up because I did not want her t0 miss out on it. Since usually when it snows here it does not last long at all.... but this time it stayed for a good while.

She told me when I asked Seth if he was cold. She said "Momma I cold too!!! " So cute!
Stormie and me
Another view of the back yard.
Just woke up but HEY it was snow outside had to take pics!
Seth holding a wad of snow that kept sticking to Stormie's shoes.


Trying to make a snow man. It was so powder like that it did not work out to good.
Trampoline.
She was cold and did not like the snow as you can see here.
Getting warm...
We had to go to a family Christmas get together and I took this of them before we left since I knew the snow would be gone.

At my family Christmas get together.
Stormie , Macy and Kaitlyn
He is so silly! Love it!!


1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

She looked so pitiful in the snow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails