Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Silly Seth and Stormie

My Mammaw got Stormie this new outfit and we went to visit her so I put it on her yesterday. Playing with her purse and baby!
I got her some new play heels yesterday. She LOVES shoes and especially heels so she wore these and prissed around in them all afternoon! Checking them out in the picture! HA
Posing I guess ha ha
Seth
Trying to get some pictures of them together ! It is nearly impossible to get a good one of both of them looking and smiling! Stormie squeezing Seth! (she does this all the time)
She was looking at herself in the mirror!
Attacking Seth ha ha (Stormie Face)
Sweet man

AWW

Best I got! And she has food all over her face and clothes ha ha!
Now it looks like he is squeezing her but he wasn't!
HA HA


At least it made you smile right? It did me!
Have a great day everyone! We are half way there!! YAY!!

2 comments:

Mallory said...

I love the second picture! She is too cute =)

Jessica S. said...

You sure do have your hands full with her!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails