Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brittney and Judy's Birthday 6-29-09

Monday was my birthday and my Mammaw's birthday. I turned 25! We went and had lunch with my mom and brother and his gf and then we spend the day with mammaw and pappaw. It was a good day.
Stormie getting ready to go.
Eating granola bars.
MIni me and me
Sacked out on the way over.
Bringing Mammaw a special Birthday delivery.
Waiting for someone to answer the door.


Love this.
Telling her she best get out from behind there or he is gonna get his belt. haha
Me and my baby girl



We went to eat with my mom, brother, and his girlfriend Cameron at the Mexican place for lunch.



Stormie, Cameron, and Joshua






Joshua's b day was on the 8th so we were celebrating together and they got him with whip cream .
And they got me.



Stormie wanted to wear the hat. She loved it.


She loves horses.
The Birthday Girls



Pappaw and me

My family
Stormie starting acting wild after we got back from lunch! She was dancing and wanted her dress off and did not want to wear clothes all day.

Stormie, Cameron, and Josh playing the piano.
so silly






Saying POW POW
Everything Joshua did Stormie had to do too.
Popping up from behind the couch.
Playing with Mammaws balloon.

Not sure what she was doing.
So cute!
Time for Push ups.
Jumping in the air.

Time to ride the horse.
Leg work out.

My mammaw always makes me red velvet cake for my birthday. It's my favorite.
Stormie was licking icing off of Joshua's nose.
CRAZY
Asleep on the way home she was tired.

1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

Glad you had a great B-day! Stormie looks so funny doing those push-ups!

Related Posts with Thumbnails