Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Precious Babies!

For the first time ever Stormie climbed into my bed and fell asleep it was 6pm but still I am so excited that this happened because I rock her for every nap and every time its bedtime. So for this to happen is HUGE! haha. Plus she looked so sweet. This happened last night.
Love sleeping pictures.
Look how big my baby is getting!


Love this picture of them.
Playing
Sugars
My favorite! really in the moment and I captured it. Love between siblings!
New toe nail polish new shoes

Making silly faces!
I told her lets go get a bath and before I could get there she climbed in and was soaping up ha ha! She loves Bath time!

Wearing Bubba teeth ha ha Little Redneck!

1 comment:

Baylee's Mommy said...

Ok how in the world did you manage to get her toenails polished?

Related Posts with Thumbnails