Thursday, March 5, 2009

Doctors Apt & Baseball Practice

On Monday Stormie turned 19 months old and yes I forgot to take a picture of her on her 19 month mini birthday! I can not believe I did that but we had a lot going on Monday.
On Tuesday I had to take Stormie and Seth to the doctor. Stormie needed to have her ears re checked since she just had an ear infection. All came out good! Thank the Lord!!
Seth has been having a poor appetite so we wanted to have him checked out. He is actually above average in weight and height. She checked him to see if he was anemic and he was not. She thinks he just needs to work on better eating habits. And she suggested putting him on pedi sure so he can get the extras he does not get from that.
Stormie & Mommy at the doc (took with my phone) . Seth played the Nintendo ds the whole time.
At my grandparents. She took off once I got her unbuckled and out of her seat.
PS: I made her bow :)
Since Seth got hit in the face at the last practice because of the sun being in his eyes he got new sunglasses. They were wearing them on our way to practice.

SO COOL


Watching Seth practice out the window.

About to start practice.
Throwing the ball.
About to bat

He made it to base
Sitting on 2nd

He now loves baseball and he did very good at it and is very excited about playing!! Thank the Lord because I really knew he would enjoy it if he gave it a try!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails